Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Long Drive Ahead

I'm in the process of finding a real job because I'm not getting enough work freelancing. This all started with a scheduling conflict between a great job up here and a business opportunity in NYC. Of course NYC is the choice.

Anyway, I got a wonderful phone call today and will be working for two days in NYC before this meeting I have to hit up at Columbia. I love New York because you can charge more than $200 to steam things and stand there all day. A serious dream come true in a moment of neediness. At least I won't feel like I'm slacking or spending more money by being down there.

Err, that means I have to leave in an hour for the lovely 3 1/2 hour drive (plus parking, pray to the parking gods for me please). Someone really needs to get started on teleportation. Whoever perfects that shit is going to be RICH$$$!

HUGE props to miss Sarah Shirley for providing me her residence while she's off surfing in Costa Rica. I'll be her Official Ass Finder or OAF while she's away. In this case, it's B school ass that I'll be finding to do our bidding.

Looking forward to bombarding Adam & Jessie tomorrow after work (consider yourselves warned) and reconnecting with everyone else Wednesday night.

Call me bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home