Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

"Old men smell like piss" - Method Man

As Mike and I were sitting in traffic on our way to his aunt and uncle's ridiculous new house, we were flipping through XM to ease our traffic headache. We flipped to Method Man being interviewed on one of the hip hop stations and of course we stopped to represent the Wu. Poor Meth, he used to be my favorite (Ghostface is #1 these days). Really, what level do you take it to after you make deodorant commercials?

In between playing new shit off his album (which I'm told is weak) I have ZERO clue what got him talking about some of the stuff he was talking about. Here's my rendition of the conversation I heard:

Hostess: So Meth, who do you get down to these days?
MM: You know, I got sumthin' to say. Old men be smellin' like piss. They smell like they just to lazy to get up and take care of bidniz. And old ladies, old ladies smell like cats. Or whatever they be cookin'. Old white people smell like that too, but wid mothballs.
Hostess: (speechless) So how 'bout 50? Do you get down with 50?

And they call GZA the genius? This was truly a classic moment in Wu Tang history, up there with the time ODB took a limo to pick up his welfare check and listed how many times he's been burnt by gonnerhea. Much love to Meth though, I hear his wife is really sick.

Wu Tang is for the children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home