Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Roid Rage

For years now I've referred to my father as Sonny Bono with twins when describing him. Now I think Danny Bonaduce can describe his demeanor. Good ol' Rusty Pete has been diagnosed with severe rhuematoid arthritis. His doctors put him on a low-dose chemotherapy drug for the rest of his life to control the RA but it doesn't immediately ease the aches, pains and swelling that cripples him every now and again.

Now they have him on steroids. It's been about a week I guess and the side effects are coming out. Besides feeling "speedy", my already short tempered father is losing his shit without realizing it. I love my dad (even moreso since he put down the can of Coors Light) but god bless my mother and anyone who wrongfully crosses his path. I have yet to be victim to the dark side and will continue to make fun of my father's roid rage for another month until he's off the juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home