Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy New Year to Jew

Happy New Year 5767. At sundown tonight I will be celebrating my first official Rosh Hoshanah. Maybe not official since I've yet to convert but I've been playing the High Holiday card for years now. This time I'll get to spend the next two evenings with Mike and his family (who I love) and extended friends and associates. If I still lived in NYC I'd celebrate by not moving my car for alternate side of the street parking (one of my most favorite hobbies).

Hopefully I won't be the only shikza princess. At Passover, Mike's 3rd cousin Mike brought his equally non-Jewish girlfriend. While I got made fun of for slurring during my reading of the Passover handbook, she spilled red wine down the front of her.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lsahna tova !
shabbat shalom pharrell kazoo

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always did get the best parking spots! since the jewness is in effect (we wont thank jc) we will thank hanukkah harry for that maricle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home