Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Can You Kazoo?

Thanks to everyone who came by for the bbq last night (and to those who called to send birthday love). A big shout to Colin for the real kazoo that he brought me.

I quickly called Sarah with Patty and Tine and played her my new instrument. I think she's so impressed she's going to call Pharell and see if he wants me to guest on the next track he lays down. Wow, I really hope it's for Luda. Or Rick Ross. Hook it up Sarah. And sorry for all the phone calls.

I still think Pharell would feel like velvet.

Also, someone broke our dishwasher. I don't believe it was me.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the crunk party Liana. I think your kazoo is from back in the day which makes it that much cooler. You know a kazoo will soon be featured in a hip- hop song so I encourage you to get an agent!!!See you soon! TineD.

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kazoo is one of my favorite intruments ( like the liger and the gow are my favorite animals) liana i was super drunk on wed and barely recall our conversations but the one i did not recall was the one you left on my home/office number!!! that's why i was clueless about it till later-- well my drunkness was caused by some crunk ness -- me mixing some cold medicine with some booze -- i have not seen pharrel as of last week but i keep thinking bout him -- yes like red velvet cake - -and i am sure he will be busting out with a kaooz zoo zu -- real soon -- and then you can say -he heard it here first !
lshana tova!

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo i think he would feel like velvet and sing you sweet love songs....maybe an acoustic version of barry white would be hot.....or maybe if he is feeling a little french a little johnny hallyday (haha)
by the way you so need to google johnny hallyday, my new obsession in the land of baguettes Isn't he seriously the missing member or siegfried and roy?? He is so famous here and i cant figure it out. . . if he can make it c.s. totally has a shot!! and tinku the maths guy would be hailed as a one liner genius maybe even get his maths pick up line translated in multiple languages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home