Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Braun Duggan


Not only am I the whitest girl in most situations but I'm the only girl. OK, there were other girls, but I'm the only one who can hang.

Fun times last night at the lamest cool bar in college town. We worked the bottle service system real hard even though our poor lovely waitress Emily from MassArt wouldn't sneak a glass of Vueve we bought specifically for her that I ended up drinking. Once again I tried to have a danceoff with Shaka and was denied (he's scared) and I blew everyone's minds with my example of how people dance like chickens in NJ to eurotrash house music. I think I may have embarassed Mike.

So celebrate on this day and listen to something produced by the Beyonder, because today he is a day older and an XBox 360 richer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home