Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Buggin'

I just got back from a wonderful evening with Adam & Jessie. We went to PacRim for sushi. Along the way, the two informed me on why they don't eat an Lili's Noodle House anymore because they saw cockroaches on the tables. I ate there once about 2 1/2 years ago and it made my stomach hurt. It's gross all together.

We sit down and halfway through dinner Adam starts going nuts thinking that there are bugs crawling up his legs. I dismissed this as paranoia until he sat next to me and started to freak out again. The waitress came over and asked if he was OK. He told here he thought it was a fly. After she left, he pointed over my head to two flies on the wall. I killed both of them to defend his honor and he was relieved.

As Adam was buying a whole chicken at the Gristede's downstairs in his building, Jessie and I were upstairs catching up on girl talk. All of a sudden BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ in my fucking ear. I jumped and started swatting and ewwing. Then Jessie started screaming. I'm thinking I have a roach in my hair and she's flipping out cause the mystery fly buzzed her ear too. It happened 5 minutes later too. Karma got back at us for laughing at poor Adam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home