Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Make Out Queen to Break Out Queen

A few years ago, my friend Tommy Rebel gave me the nickname of Make Out Queen. No comment. Sadly, these days I've become the Break Out Queen. It's like puberty. I have Pompeii on my forehead (which isn't covered by my hair), moon craters on my cheeks, a strawberry kiss on my cheekbone and zits around my nose and chin. I'm disgusting.

I noticed that it got worse today while catching my reflection at the register in Tiffanys. While holiday shopping at another store, Mike asks if I had a stressful day because, he announced, I was breaking out. I don't know if this has to do with the fact that my new haircut involves my hair in my face a lot, my shitty work environment (no sun, lots of dirt) or hormones (I hope not).

This post is brought to you by Keihl's Algae Mask, which is basking on my face, hopefully detoxifying my pores as I write this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home