Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lettucecup

Dear Nicole,

Sorry I haven't written in so long, I've been super busy! Anyway, I wanted to say that I totally know who your MySpace blind item is! I've been thinking about dropping her too because I wasn't really feeling the dress I wore to the GQ Man of the Year Awards (I looked so fat, ugh!).

So did you hear I hung out with Paris and Britney(!)? How come you won't come around when Britney is around? She's crazy fun and will do anything we tell her to (like not wear panties when wearing a dress - such a great way to keep in the press!!! I don't know why you never do it).

Well, come to Hyde with me next week. We'll party like old times.

Kisses,

Linds

p.s. Remember this day? Wink, wink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home