Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hi!

Remember me? I don't know if I have the energy to discuss the past week. Here are some highlights:

- pie with Chun
- Thanksgiving dinner on Friday night at 10pm with the Roe sisters
- mashed potatoes and cheesecake and banana cream pie
- Abbey telling the world's longest, funniest story
- seeing Becky
- running into my best friend from high school that I had a devestating falling out with while she was working at the mall
- a day with Brianne
- visiting Brianne's brother, Glenn, at the nursing home (he just woke up from being in a coma for 6 months after a car accident)
- being told "shut up, bitch!" by Glenn
- getting drunk with the Lavallette kids
- convincing Jessie to meet me at a bar
- chatting with some kid that I had art class with years ago
- winning $210 at black jack in AC (yes!)

That's that. I'm working for the next week and a half and Mike FINALLY comes home from AZ on Friday, so I probably won't be posting much. But then again, every time I say that, I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home