Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Monday, November 20, 2006

4 Years Ago Today (Part 1)...

I went to pick up Michelle at work because we were going to see DJ Shadow. I was in the store after closing and one of her co-workers was wearing a hot pink shirt and trucker hat. He introduced himself because Michelle forgot to do so (which always happens to me). He was going to the show too and said that now he'll know 4 cute girls going.

The whole night I wondered where he was because my current heartbreaker was also in the audience. I wanted to flirt. I craved the attention of the opposite sex. He was cute, no? I kept bugging Michelle to check her phone. He never called. We never saw him.

That's it. I didn't fall in love at hello. I went home and continued to cry over my last (secret) affair. There was no happily ever after.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home