Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday, Tommy!



Mr Rebel celebrated his birthday in his beloved Brooklyn on December 9th. Via email, Tommy requested that I write him a rap for his bday. Here it goes:

I've been afraid to sign on to my blog/
Because I don't want you to call me a dog/
Since my mind is in a fog/
And I can't think of what rhymes with sneaker.

Anyway, Tommy is the best/
He loves to take pics of girls' chests/
Down in the Brooklyn Basement is his nest/
And I still can't think of what rhymes with sneaker.

Oh Tom-my/
How I miss you/
And the things that you do/
Because I moved.

Oh Tom-my/
How I miss you/
And your sneakers colored blue/
and red and orange and purple and yellow and pink and green and black and white and brown.


Miss your face Tommy Holiday! I'm wearing my Colgate TerraHumaras on your behalf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home