Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Friday, December 08, 2006

4 Years Ago Today...Or Was It Yesterday? (Part 2)

I go to see Michelle and Sam at work, looking tofind something to wear for the "premiere" of my sociopath roommate's first "movie". Jokes flew around about Adidas being the headquarters of my fan club. Mike was also working and started asking around if anyone wanted to join his fan club. I was the only one who said yes (now I'm President & CEO). He did a little breakdance move for me and asked me if I'd marry him. I'd have to convert. We plan out our in-store wedding and he informs me that he has to now take me on a date to see what he's getting himself into.

You've all heard it before. Long story short, I get drunk, we make out, I sleep over. We go on our "date" and Mike proceeds to give me a concusion shortly after. More or less, it's been love ever since and now I live in Boston with a dog and a cat and a store soon enough. Yay love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home