Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Birthday me

Since it is officially my birthday, I've given myself a blog. I also gave myself a pair of brown suede Prada slingback platforms. Needless to say, the blog was cheaper.

For a while now, I've been asked by many people why I haven't started a blog and I usually make up a lame excuse such as "I don't have time" or "Everyone else is doing it". I'm currently on a whole kick about doing rather than thinking about doing in an effort to cut procrastination out of my life. Procrastination has resulted in nothing but missed opportunities and a jiggly ass. I've been proactive about going to the gym and doing the dishes and laundry, so why not give blogging a shot. Besides, when it starts to get cold and my motivation wears thin, this will be a perfect excuse for not doing anything I need to.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ti ti ti tina !
gas bad
burfday gas
to blow out the candles
dunking donut
in a chair
doctors lawyers
everywhere
llama dama
ding dong
happy birthday
my dear tina !
i love you and your white ass
and i love your new blog
whitest girl you know is the new blog of the century 21!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i schooled jude law on sneakers should be a new post..... cal lme for details.... muah muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love yah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home