Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sigh

In other news, I've actually been busy. The boys are in Europe for trade shows and market appointments and I've been trying my hardest to not be home.

Started class at RISD last Tuesday. Nothing like commiting 5 hours of my Tuesday to driving and sitting.

Got a part time job clerking for my friend Who's Karen. I call her that because everytime I tell Mike I'm going out with her, he asks "who's Karen?". Now he just says it as a joke and then cousin Alex and I were out with Karen and her BF and he asked the same question. I just bought big girl pants to wear to the big girl law firm I'll be filing papers for.

I've been working on a Marshall's Mother's Day campaign with this great stylist from home. I've spent close to 10 hours in various Marshalls and TJ Maxx's around Boston. While doing some returns yesterday, I went shopping for myself. I came away with 2 purses, 3 pairs of shoes, lots of big girl pants and a ton of tops. Oh, and panties. All in bright, obnoxious colors. I was totally going to post pics of my purchases and now I can't get the flash to work. It took months to find the charger and I've been meaning to start taking pics but now the damn thing is wacky.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home