Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Why I Ride Lucky Star OR Boston Finally Got Some Snow



It snowed. Then there was the frozen rain. Then pouring rain, which lasted all of the 5 minutes it took to walk from the gym's door to my car (500 ft max). Then the rain froze again. Then my roof started leaking. I tried to get into my car last night around 9 to go pick up Callie in Cambridge and head over to Lauryn's in Brighton for some "fuck V-Day" bonding, but the car's handles were all frozen. Same problem this morning.Then it started snowing, again.

This morning, I cancelled my doctor's appointment and my plans to drive to my parents' house. My dad told me yesterday there were 900 accidents throughout the state of New Jersey (because no one bothered to put salt down). Isn't that bonkers?

I'm not about to be another casualty of mother nature. Especially after seeing video of a huge FedEx truck jack knife and slam another car into a police cruiser. Fucking scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home