Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Giddy Day

I've been having a great day and felt the need to share. I woke up and ran out to pick up as much Proenza Schouler for Target I could get my hands on before I had to face the crowds at the grocery store. Food shopping on Super Bowl Sunday is panic inducing. I picked up my poor, cute boyfriend who had to ride his bike in order to get to the gym. He was very cold and very happy that I saved him from a frigid ride home. We then gave the cat a bath, which he did not enjoy since he was more or less barking. He's really a skinny guy under all that fur.

Afterwards, Mike and I headed to Newbury St to hit up Stel's for some blue jeans for Mike. I scored a super cute tshirt dress from Saint Grace in this cool red color. Jon, the owner, told me I looked adorable. We then grabbed a bite to eat next door at Trident. Mmmmmm...mac n' cheese. That's one of the places I miss most about living in Back Bay. A few magazines were purchased and soon I was off to meet Callie for a lite dinner where we traded some coveted goods we both picked up. I grabbed her a cute swing coat and stripped green topper while she picked up a green chain tank and grey cardi to match my librarian look. We dished about work and talked shop, making plans to have another shopping date on Wednesday.

It's been a great day and hopefully the week will be just as good. Please excuse the cheeriness, I know some of you might not be used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home