Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

First Love



This is possibly one of the least flattering pics of me (who's nose is that?) but it popped up when I was uploading pictures. I think this was Thanksgiving. I was def drunk.

Anyway, this is Lee Oliver, the first boy I ever loved. From kindergarten to somewhere in 3rd grade he was all I could think about. That particular night he brought his new GF out and told her I was his girlfriend until 5th grade (news to me but a sweet reference none the less). His mom was (and still is) our school's librarian and in 6th grade we sat next to each other and he made me drop a pencil that landed point down in my thigh (I still have the point in there, 13 years later). A similar story happened to my dad in the 7th grade (we went to the same school).

Well, it's nice to know that you can still get hammered with the boy you loved because he loved Figment from Epcot (dragon? dinosaur?) and was consistently your partner in school plays (Indian Chief and Princess in K, Teenagers in Love in 5th).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home