Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Like the Plague

That's how I've been avoiding this. And I really don't know why.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and happy 007, y'all.

I've spent countless hours from Thanksgiving to New Year's in cars, steaming shitty clothes made for overweight men sold in catalogs, returning things I never actually bought, making BFF's everywhere I go, drinking too much champagne and trying no to complain about work, alcoholism in certain individuals and the overall lack of gossip to read on the internet.

I could kill myself lurking around myspace (I hate it, I hate what it stands for, I hate that I even do it) so I forced myself to do this. Because I have to. I made a commitment to it. I hope 007 brings lots of things to write about because I'm bored with this already.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love 007 for 2007 i am gonna rip that from you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home