Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My 5 Year Plan for Lindsay Lohan

I've been doing a lot of menial work the past few weeks. In between creating comic books with Callie and strategizing photoshoots, I figured out what Lindsay Lohan should do to win some credibility in the public eye.

She's been so big on AA, proving to the paps that she's only drinking VOSS (I wonder how much they're paying her, although I do believe VOSS is delicious water), and making vague references to conversations with Al Gore and the Clintons. There was also some talk (or crazy notes) about being a mouthpiece of her generation for change. Here's what I think she should do:

- wrap up whatever movies she's signed on for
- move back to the East Coast
- go to college (the Olsen's did it)
- keep a low profile (Natalie Portman did it and I guess Ashley Olsen has been relatively successful at this, at least in terms of her presence on the NYU campus)
- maybe do a movie during summer break
- graduate and prove that you're more than a coochie-flashing AA meeting attendee

I think people would take her more seriously that way. I wouldn't necessarily suggest this to someone like Scarlett Johanssen who is a great actress and more or less in good movies. Britney Spears however... I won't even touch that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home