Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Face On the Milk Carton

Here begins a continuous series of posts where I call out to people I haven't seen/talked to in a while through cyberspace in hopes I'll find them. If I had photoshop, I would doctor up a photo of their face on a milk carton, but I won't so bear with the lame reference for now.



Mercedes.

One of the best things that came out of college. We celebrate our bdays together (now just in spirit) since we're 9 days apart. We used to go to Good World on a regular basis and she knows the signal to hold my hair back (along with Sarah and Pratima). The only time we take pictures together is when we're drunk. She lies with good intentions and surprises you on your birthday. Notice the common theme of birthdays and being drunk. It's what we do. We also like to plan imaginary weddings together. We're both really bad at calling each other even though we don't mean to. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home