Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

La Familia

Last night we had a wonderful family-style meal at Dale & Tiff's. Tiff made an impressive homecooked Italian meal (mmmm...stuffed shells) and Mike & I both drank too much. I continued my research on Boston accents (I'm perfecting my imitation so when I go home I can annoy my friends with such colloquialisms as "faht" and "cah"...there was a lot of talk about fahting last night). We watched the video from their wedding and I pretended like the sound quality was good during Mike's best man speech. I made myself hang out with the girls rather than Dale's biker buddies and felt transported back to Jersey. Prom pics, spring break pics, party pics. Too bad I wasn't in any of them. Here's a pic of the newlyweds because everyone likes to look at pictures.



Their faces express their relationship. Dale may be a Statie and a biker, but Tiff WILL kick his ass at the drop of a dime.

And here's a pic of Dawn & Jesse finding out it was a cash bar at their wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home