Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday, Adam G!



Speaking of favorite guys in the world, I totally fucked up and missed Adam's 25th. He needs to call me back too. We've known each other for 10 years and I love him even though I no longer get to spend Sunday afternoons taking naps with him while watching the History Channel and enjoying his home cooked meals (although his sauce is always arabiata).

Looking forwarad to seeing you over T-Day my friend. XOXO.

Here's an Adam G quiz. The winner gets the remains of my Halloween stash.

What is the name of Adam's cat that his Nana claims he killed because he didn't put the toilet lid down (or at least that's how I remember the story):

A) Mao Face
B) Whiskers
C) Samuel I Am
D) Carl Winslow
E) Adam never had a cat

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it "c"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home