Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Favorite Deli in All of NYC, No Joke



Around the corner from the Sarah Shirley, Inc. headquarters in the Financial District is Sarah and my favorite deli, Cordato's. When I was working at Sarah's, I'd order a bagel and chocolate milk every day from there. It was always fun when Sarah and I would go in there and she'd have a convo with the guys behind the counter, who were mostly Mexican along with some Greek guys at the register. It's your typical hole-in-the-wall place with anything and everything you could ever think about. They even deliver you pizza late at night when you're too stoned to walk further then a block and always appreciate when you answer the door in a bikini and heels. I wonder if the delivery guys recruit for the strip club in the back?

This is for you Tina!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home