Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Classic



Billy Rohan is a fucking genius. He's a friend from a former life of mine (circa 2005) and although I haven't spoken to him for quite some time now, I have to hand it to the man for stirring up some laughter. I went to lunch with Adam G recently and demanded that I find this video as soon as I got to a computer. It's slow in the beginning but genius.

A quick background - Billy and some friends go to the Potfest (or whatever it's called) in Washington Sq with a bullhorn. You'll have to watch to see what happens. BTW, the name of the clip is "Assholeeee".

P.S. to all the haters - Billy does NOT drink or do drugs. A lot of the comments that I've read on youtube accusse him of doing such things. Not that he needs anyone's defense, but the kid has enough going on inside his head that he knows to stay away from illicit chemicals and such. Trust me on this...

P.P.S. I'm really proud of myself that I figured out how to embed a video on this!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home