Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yeah, I Know

It's summer, what do you expect? And by you, I mean no one because I don't think anyone reads this. Whatevs.

Been feeling really shitty lately and have been under the suspicion that I'm fighting off a mild case of e. coli. Unfortunately, it's been 2 weeks and I still feel a bit craptastic. Only if MassHealth would get back to me about my insurance status, maybe I would have gone to the doctor by now.

Went to Lenox for the 4th and had a nice, relaxing time. Mike had some friends in town before we jetted to Brooklyn for 18 hours for my friend Sasha's wedding. She was the most beautiful bride. I cried, but I cry at every wedding. Too bad my stomach was doing backflips the whole time. Note to self: One must drink the multiple bottles of alcohol provided at a Russian wedding to truly enjoy it.

Working all week then off to Brooklyn again to get up early with Michelle for a quick weekend in Miami. I know, it's like 1000% humidity at 1000 degrees down there this time of year, but I desperately need a tan (not like 3 days is gonna do much) and Michelle needs a break from her busy schedule. When I get back, I'm working for a month straight with one of my favorite stylists. Interior stuff. The paycheck will be worth it. Plus I'll be done just in time for a long weekend in Palm Springs for yet another wedding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home