Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Since You've Been Gone

It seems like forever since Mike left for Europe and he won't be back for another week. Here's a pictorial of what's been going on in the house since his departure:


I've been working every day. Here, I bought kids clothes for a shoot in Miami. Exciting, no?


Hugo won't get out of bed because he misses Mike.


Grissom learned how to write. He's also been quite an asshole because he misses Mike, too.


The bamboo tree in the bedroom lost 2 more branches because it's sad, even though I water it regularly.


The kitchen has become the Achilles' mail room.


Hugo doesn't want to eat.


Grissom wants to eat all the time and will lie to you that he hasn't just so you feed him again.


I got an official part time job.


When not sleeping, coming home/leaving late at night, talking about hip hop, girls and not working, Glenn has been watching Brak and drinking a lot of beer. He likes Harvey Birdman better.

P.S. I've been going to the gym a lot too but every pic I take of myself, the light is reflected off my paleness and washes to photos out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home