Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

World Premiere Next Saturday 1/27!!!

Two years ago I "met" Sarah while doing wardrobe with her on a children's movie called The Naked Brothers Band. It's my only IMDB credit but how many people even have IMDB credits? Anyway, we dressed rich brats who weren't professional actors and a few standout professional child actors (I adopted a son, his name is Cooper and I was in love with Cole, who had my favorite line in Big Daddy). The movie was a super cheesy vanity project for an aging Emmy winner and her family.

Anyway, Sarah's fan club notified her that there's a poster on 38th and 10th in Manhattan advertising that the premiere of the movie will be on Nickelodoeon January 27th at 8pm (I think that's the time). We've never seen it. Funny thing is Sarah's media manager has, at the Hamptons Film Festival last year, which we weren't invited to.

So, if you want to play a drinking game, do a shot every time you see one of the main characters twitch OR whenever the kids break out into song.

This movie is goint to be a fucking masterpiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home