Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Resolutions From A Little Girl Lost

I had a very trying but rewarding evening last night. I've lost myself and it took unfortunate circumstances to realize this (or, well, to be told this). I understand what has happened and plan on taking que from Britney Spears and "get back to me". I came out knowing what needs to be done and feeling a large weight has been lifted. Things are going to be good in the 007.

So, here is a tentative list of things I'd like to accomplish:

1. Go to the gym regularly, get a trainer, feel better about myself.
2. Go back to pilates, eventually.
3. Start playing tennis, even if it's just once.
4. Take a class at the Fort Point Art Studio next door, start drawing & painting again.
5. Continue to post a minimum of once a day here.
6. Pimp mine and Sarah's book proposal, hopefully get a deal.
7. Minimize debt (tough one).
8. Take a sociology class, one day.
9. Stick up for myself more.
10. Take Hugo for longer walks by the Channel when it's warm.
11. Curb my complaining because it's impossible to just stop.
12. Begin testing for my creative direction portfolio.
13. Prove myself to Achilles and take initiative (wish me luck!).
14. Get health insurance so I can get my head shrunk and go back on my steroid inhaler.
15. Get to Europe, somehow.

That's it for now. I'm sure there's more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home