Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Giving In

I don't know why I've been so resistent to get a trainer all these years. Maybe if I did so back in college, I wouldn't need one now.

I really wanted to post his picture but I'm just too lazy at the moment. His name is Greg and he kicks both mine and Mike's ass on a regular basis. I see him twice a week and hopefully he can do something about my unfortunate booty. He loves making me do pushups. I can't do pushups by the way. Mike already yelled at him for letting me do pussy pushups on my knees.

My level of commitment is bare minimum at the moment. I know it's going to take a couple times before I'm psyched on it. And I know I'll end up getting psyched on it. I haven't sweat so much since I was trying to run a lot this time last year. As ridiculous as I must look out there on the basketball court with rubber bands around my legs and hopping up and down of the bleachers, I'm sure it'll pay off. I give it 6 weeks.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home