Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Doogie = Gay



When I was in the 2nd grade, I LOVED Neil Patrick Harris. Not as much as I loved Jonathan Taylor Thomas from 4th - 7th grades (and he actually would write me back!!!). Two years after writing to his fan club, I got the standard autographed pub shot postcard "Thanks for being a fan!". I don't even think Doogie Howser, MD was even on air when I received it.

So now it turns out he's gay.

You know Doogs, you could have fooled me with that scene in Harold and Kumar when you were doing lines off that stripper's ass in Harold's stolen car. Then again, Cherry Hill is nowhere within stoner ability to get to from Hoboken. But I'm a fan of suspension of disbelief so you'll always be straight in my book.

Sidenote: My former roommate Pratima was asked by Kal Penn (Kumar) for her number at the opening of a group show she was in last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home