Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

FINALLY! Something Quasi-Interesting to Talk About Boston For

The Globe has posted it's Boston's Stylish 25. I don't know what the qualifications to make this list are, probably having a good relationship with writers/contributers of this list. It's kinda lame, just like Boston's sense of style (for the most part). Here's a list of who I can get down with on the list:

23. Ken Oringer - Mike has those pants and shoes so I can't hate
22. The Rev. Dr. Gloria White-Hammond - she makes me happy
20. John Malcovich - it's fucking Malcovich, I didn't know he was a Cantorbridgean...or a fashion designer
16. Francois Bardonnet - he's French, enough said
14. Juliana Ramirez - dresses well for a baseballer's wife
12. Gary Sullivan - he's wearing a pocket square in his sportscoat, aces for me!
11. Maria Fei - who wouldn't be well dressed working for Louis?
9. Karolina Blodgett - I probably shouldn't judge any of these people on their pics but she wins if that's the case
8. Charles and Percy Stith - classic, smart and Percy makes great shirts
7. Marilyn Reisman - I can't wait to be that old and "eccentric"
6. Gretchen Monahan - I buy shoes from her
5. Lydia Rudy & Cyrille Conan - friends of a friend, they run the new Rhys Gallery, I hear they're a great couple
4. Dr Tonya Chen Mezrich - sexkitten
3. Tom Brady - please refer to my post "Progressive Do-Gooding"
2. Amanda Palmer - she's in the Dresden Dolls and has the coolest eyebrows

Ok, so it would probably be shorter if I listed those I wouldn't be able to get down with, but I'm not trying to mudsling anyone. Most of those not on my list are fine, just nothing special, lots of black or just bad pictures. Boston is a small town and I don't want to offend the wrong person.

Watch out next year though. Mike and Shaka will surely be on the list. And me if I'm lucky (doubt it!).

P.S. Jon and Tina from Stel's should have made this year's list for sure!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will def make it
get out there a shake your money maker
talk is so cheap - and pimpin ain't easy
but that is what all these poeple do -- i have a thing for Lapo Elkann -- the heir the fiat fortune ( with a nasty little drug problem and had an overdose in a 53 yr old transexual prostitues apt !!! wow all at 28
he is italian and on the international best dressed list ( he wears these great double breasted suits -- that only he can get away with ) along with selma blair --who i love -- she is the celeb i would want to play me in a movie -- she is so chic and gorgeous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home