Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jagshemash


That's hello in Borat-speak.

I'm heading to East Hampton, Long Island for my cousin Matt's wedding on Friday. It's going to be a jam-packed weekend that includes an auto ferry ride, finding my long lost parents and eating dinner with them in a strange locale, watching the Borat movie with my cousins from Florida (if it's playing in the Hamptons, which it might not because it's so anti-Semetic) and getting drunk with the rest of my family for the rest of the weekend. There will probably be some jigging done, because that's what we do at weddings because we're Irish. We jig.

I'm particularly psyched about seeing Borat. I don't think I've been this excited to see a movie since The 40 Year Old Virgin.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liana i still think it's funny that your cousin and i went to "COLLEGE" together !!! and now you are i are cousins!!!!
have fun in strong island or is strong island -- staten island --there is a show on mtv about 4 girls from staten island and i can't get enough of it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home