Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dear Boston, Step Up Your Game

I apologize to my Boston affiliates, all 5 of you, for writing so much about New York. New York is home to me (even if I was born across the river) and I miss it but I do love Boston. I wouldn't be here if it was as bad as I sometimes pretend it to be. It's just a different world.

A big factor in my lack of Boston posts is because there's a severe lack of interesting stories in Boston media. Boston-based blogs are slow to update (hmmm, that could explain a lot on my end) and along with the mags (I don't read the papers), most content revolves around politics.

Which reminds me, tomorrow is election day. Vote (...for Deval Patrick). Or don't. I'm not Diddy, I ain't gon' kill you if you don't. I don't even know if I'm registered in the state of MA. I am a resident though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home