Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Almost Like Her

I've read this girl's blog on and off since Gawker ever posted the pics of the hideous shoes she bought for a Conde interview. This was the beginning of my schadenfreude (love that word) towards her because although successful in her endeavors, she has always come off as slightly naive and too-smart for fashion.

Anyway, I was bored the other day and checked out her blog and came across this gem. She drives a valid point. But I've always been self-deprecating, so how do I stop? There really is no reason to apologize for anything, except for being a bitch.

This girl also posts these hour-long radio shows she does with people from the blog network she started. Because of my current endeavor, I listed to one and got turned on to Stumble Upon. I think it's genius, especially since I have days where none of my stand-by blogs have updated (I call those weekends) and personal blogs that I read are inactive. Check, check it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home