Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Years

We went to Lenox. It snowed a lot. Friends came and went and we all had fun.



Mike got new snow gear



Hugo wasn't feeling it



I beat Jesse and Mike at Monopoly. Actually, they quit before I could beat them.



Everyone who came by that long weekend learned how to play Cribbage. Except me and the elusive Hamilton.



Josh mastered the game quickly



We also played Scategories to Mike's discontent. Exciting, no?



There was a vegetarian chili cook off at some point which I did not partake in. However, Josh made some great brownies



The Japanese soaking tub was finally working too. It's now my new favorite thing out there.

It was super mellow that weekend, which we needed after holiday madness and the onset of opening the store...which will be happening February 18th now. I was also the only one who drank on New Year's. I was apparently obnoxious. I know, this is a fucking boring post. Deal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home