Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Holiday Game Night

Mike and I hosted a bunch of game nights in 2007. With a huge lapse from spring to now, we hosted our most successful game night the evening I returned from my parents' for the holidays.


Hugo's Uncle Tiki showed up!


So did Josh


The best game in the world





Matt's bro, Brian won his first time playing!





Meanwhile in the living room, a Wii doubles tennis tournament was going down



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7c3I21YqFCwn1ooBGe4_NJ_UXd4ipXyfQ0Sn9t-8bESNwWQLyFh0DQZmTlKhJVQNr-2qj7DhE6e2b0YHPjRS3p6Nt3zzbTMugVbQjYgJp_2NJkuF-lYh3buSnoq_VZ0PonfGv0Q/s1600-h/DSCN0051.JPG">
Mike kept it old school (I don't know what the hell that hyperlink is after that one pic, sorry!)



Josh wouldn't give up the pizza that Hugo couldn't stop staring at



Half of the game night crew


Jeep Jack & Microft reunite


True love


This is how everyone felt as they filed out of the apt single file one-by-one, which was kinda weird

P.S. As soon as I vocalized my unhappiness with how long the photos took to upload, they immediately began to upload significantly faster.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home