Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Readership

I've realized that perhaps more then 4 people read this. I know a few friends do (shouts to you!) but I find myself regularly reading other people's random blogs too. I wonder if there's any random readers here and how they found it.

For me, it started with The Imaginary Socialite (she's the head of Fashionista and Callie and I refer to her as our invisible friend because we love her and would be her best friend if we knew her). From there, I clicked on a few of her links and links from there - Ultragrrrl, I Keep A Diary, Gurj B, Ellen's Social Cavity, I Hate Brad Walsh, Tenuous at Best. Thanks to Gawker/Jezebel, I'm obsessed with College Callgirl as well. And the funny thing about most of these blogs is that they don't think anyone reads it.

Perhaps it's the voyeur in me. Everybody likes to know what other people do. Maybe that's why I try to maintain this. Because there's some bored kid in Colorado who thinks I'm fascinating. Doubt it. Maybe I just want the world to know that the current DA on Law & Order SVU was a suspect in a man-rape in an earlier episode. Ever see that?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

i'm a random reader. how i found you? clicking "next blog" in the top left corner.
interesting blog, i like your style, wit.
you think no one reads you? hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home