Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Insomniac Theatre



Reasons why I might still be awake at 5:15am:

choosing to take Excederin (which has caffeine) over Tylenol PM for a toothache
Full Moon
the flashing light on top of the cell phone tower outside my bedroom window that is silently giving me brain cancer
my wisdom teeth are coming in
hunger
muscle fatigue from the Power Sculpt class I took tonight
too much on my mind, in a good way
airplane traffic to Logan directed over our apt

I went to bed at 11:30, passed out immediately, and have been up since Mike came to bed at 1:30. I just want to have a productive day tomorrow before we head west for Lenox, again. $10 I'll sleep the morning away.

P.S. Meatwad popped up when I Google Imaged "insomniac theatre". How could I not put him up?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home