Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Friday, October 26, 2007

2nd Annual Halloween Costume Contest



It's that time of year again...

I was at Target today and saw a similar hot dog costume (only better!) to the one above and I can't stop thinking about buying it for my parent's dog, Schultz. He's pretty obese, so hopefully, if it's still there tomorrow, it will fit him. I figure this will be an entertaining holiday gift to my parents to make up for not coming home all month.

Tomorrow, I also plan on buying a new camera since mine is old, grey and missing in action. Well, at least the charger is. This way I can post pics of Hugo's costume so he can perhaps beat out last year's winner, Miss Patty Deegan (sidenote: Pats, I googled your name and after 2 pages of "Patty Deegan, PhD", I came across the real you, linked to a post I wrote about chavs and bogans).

So, ADHD aside (which I'm blaming on my insomnia, which I'm blaming on the full moon), please send me pics of your awesome Halloween costumes. Pervs need not apply and you should know how to contact me otherwise.

Conor, this could be your year...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home