Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Boston Blind Item

Which modelesque up-and-coming stylist was seen getting cozy on the dance floor with one of the town's best known DJ/producer types as I was dancing on top of a table? After a late night, including a pit stop at 2:30am at the InterContinental Hotel's awesome 24 hour bistro, the same "steam queen" trapped my cat in our fold out couch only to be rescued by a very hungover Mike. (SIDENOTE: This is not a vicious item, it's more poking fun at drunk friends who are embarrassed about the previous evening's events)

Had an INCREDIBLE evening of debauchery with some of the coolest people I know at Foundation Lounge. I love getting drunk and dancing to cheesy hip hop. And eating french fries late at night. However, I do not love having to get up to go to the gym while I'm feeling queasy. But I did it. Eating organic mac n cheese was NOT a good idea for breakfast.

It's currently 32 degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home