Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Side Note to "EVC" Rant

Not that anyone particularly cares and I'm boardering obsessive at this point (hey, I have no work booked and my house is actually clean, what else can I do that doesn't involve racking up my AmEx bill?), but I think I figured out what has rubbed me the wrong way about the EVC. No, it's not the fact that she lived on East 5th but went to cheesy clubs like Avalon (I think there was a rumor that she or her roommate was cage dancing there). No, it's not because she was constantly trying to prove herself to our graduating class with stories about her boss asking her to help pull her tampon out. No, it's not because she fronts....

She's a fucking benny. What's a benny, you ask? Where I come from (Lavallette), a benny is a non-local summer vacationer. A tourist. Her grandfather had/has a house on the far side of town on the bay. She grew up a benny and continues to be a benny. And if anyone knows local kids from Lavallette, we hate bennies. Granted, there are a few kids who made the transition but overall, locals don't mess with the shit that stinks up the town once the weather gets warm.

I miss home.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that i got a rise out of you with the KS thing- she is sooooo EVC you are right ! what evs -- she will never be as cool as us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home