Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Old Rivalries Never Die Hard

I should have originally posted this rather than trying to email the few girls I went to college with.

Once upon a time, about 4 years ago, there was a girl who I went to school with who made me very wary. Her attempts at attention getting and braggadocious gossip, although simple minded and B&T-related, drove me crazy. It progressively got worse towards the end of college where she had suddenly discovered life below 42nd St and dubbed herself an "east village celebutante" according to her myspace page. It wouldn't surprise me if she still went by that unsubstantiated title.

Last year while sifting through look books at Sarah's, I come across a mailing from this particular girl who was "worldwide public relations director" for some shitty brand. I warned Sarah about her and told her to never give her the glory of using any of that company's product during a shoot. The other day, Sarah sends along the email below to me. I could kill her for saying she was a friend of mine, but her response and tone forced me to create a new word: cuntitude - adv. a cunty attitude. I don't really know if it's an adverb or not but this girl is ridiculous. And trust me, she knew exactly who Sarah was talking about. P.S. She works for a pretty lame PR company too. I bet she handles the Arden B account, which would go well for her tacky north Jersey roots.


On Oct 27, 2006, at 2:20 PM, Sarah Shirley wrote:

some back and forth i had from your friend

Begin forwarded message:

On Oct 27, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Sarah Shirley wrote:

Sarah Shirley would love to attend the preview of the spring/summer foot wear collection at the chambers hotel on November 9, 2006.

Sincerely,


sarah shirley


On Oct 27, 2006, at 1:29 PM, East Village Celebutant wrote:

Great - what time? Also what is your shoe size?

EVC | Lame PR Company


On Oct 27, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Sarah Shirley wrote:

EVC

hi aren't you liana's friend

can i keep the time open ? 3-5 ish

shoe size is 6// 6.5

thanks
sarah

On October 27, 2006 at 2:11 PM, East Village Celebutant wrote:

Liana who?

EVC | Lame PR Company



Wouldn't that piss you off?

2 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVC is such a looser -- and i love that this made it in the blog-- i did this to get a rise out of you -- you know that right -- bc you warned me about her -- and when she acutually emailed me -- bc that is her job -- to email people to come to events -- then i new i had to fuel the fire -- i think it did more that duel -- i think you have enought propane to heat for the entire winter -- what do you use in boston for heat-- baked beans???????

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAME PR COMPANY IS RIGHT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home