Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Belated Congratulations are Due



*Yeah, I totally stole this pic off Shea's MySpace (and I don't know how to write in italics)*

My dear friend Shea recently proposed to his beautiful girlfriend Suzanne while in Italy only to come home to tell me they're also having a baby!!! Lil' Miss Gonyo is scheduled to arrive March 20, 2007 (my half bday!) and all the love and luck in the world to one of my most favorite people's new family. As for name suggestions, I'll be the first to offer Liana.

Also in big congratulations news, Miss Patricia Deegan got a promotion and is officially the hottest bitch on the block at Sovereign corporate. She talks tellers and sales people at the bank into getting more and more licenses. Whoodie Who! You go Pats!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pats congrats on shakin your money maker
did you thank your publicist for the hit????????
you should

 

Post a Comment

<< Home