Whitest Girl You Know

Translucent ruminations of a very pale girl.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today's Post Brought To You By the Letter "D"

These are the types of questions I ask Adam G.

1) What are D's referring to in "Throw some D's on that bitch" - I'm guessing rims, but why call them D's

2) What does DVS mean? Not the skate company. In many Jay-Z songs, and those of his affiliates (Foxy, Beyonce, etc.), they refer to DVS i.e. "Never settle for less, I'm in excess/Not in-ex-pensive DVS". And Beyonce refs it in whatever her new song is, too. Not a clue to what it stands for.

I've been spending a lot of time with Sirius lately when I'm not locked in a room in Framingham, MA sorting clothes. Please help me solve these riddle that rattle my brain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home